The all-new John Deere 2011 100 Series riding mowers are here. This slick new look isn’t all that’s new. We have 8 new John Deere riding mowers that are ready to take on whatever your yard can dish out. Explore the new John Deere 100 series today.
Featured Model | The John Deere 170
The all-new John Deere 170 54 in. 26 HP Hydrostatic Front-Engine Riding Mower has superior power provided by the V-twin overhead valve design. The Edge Cutting System (deck) offers a smooth underside to prevent grass buildup, and the deep deck design lifts grass for the best cut yet.
The John Deere 170 features a tight 18 in. turning radius that allows for superb maneuverability. The cast iron front axle and welded steel frame add durability and comfort for its owner. Cruise control, high back seat with lumbar control and glove box are just a few of the offered amenities.
Explore a few more features:
- 26 HP V-twin engine offers powerful performance
- 2-pedal automatic transmission is easy to use
- 54 in. cutting swath easily cares for up to a 2-1/2 acre lawn
- 3-blade edge cutting system provides a precise cut
- 18 in. turning radius allows maneuverability
- Wide, step-through frame allows easy access on and off the tractor
- Controls are color coded and at your fingertips
- 16 positions allow cutting heights from 1 – 4 in.
- Can travel at speeds up to 5-1/2 MPH for efficient mowing
- Hour meter helps monitor usage for proper maintenance intervals
- Cruise control and electronic PTO engagement for efficient operation
- Includes high back seat with lumbar adjustment for operator comfort
Share your thoughts on the new John Deere 100 series below!