Tailgating Warm Up
All across the country, it’s time to get ready for another great season of football and of course ESPN’s College GameDay Built by The Home Depot. Here are some great ideas to get you prepped to cheer on your favorite teams every weekend, all season long:
- Organize your utensils, plates, plate caddies, napkins and more beforehand so that you have them all ready to go. The easiest way to keep everything organized and at your fingertips is with see-through storage bins.
- Go through your grilling utensils and replace any worn out cooking and grill cleaning tools and be sure to make sure you have everything you need for game day.
- Be sure to have a smaller, special bin for the necessities such as bottle openers, corkscrews, lighters and other often forgotten items.
- Make sure you clean and test your portable or full-size grill in advance.
- I know my coolers are getting ratty, they have certainly seen better days. Here are some options if you need to replace yours or need some extra cooling storage for the games:
- Check out the bottle and can coolers that will keep your beverages cold and separate from any raw foods. And of course we can’t forget the beverage dispensers like this Coleman 5-gallon Jug.
- The Coleman 25 Qt. Party Stacker Coolers are useful because they can be stacked to maximize your truck or SUV space.
- Need a super cooler to get it all to the stadium? Check out this 100-Qt. Coleman Wheeled Extreme Cooler that will fit just about anything you throws it’s way. Warning: Only for the hard-core tailgaters! =)
- These are for tailgating, but are too cool not to share. These team coolers are perfect for those game days you are sitting at home watching all of the action: Scoolers! Just pick your favorite team.
- Check out all of our portable cooler options to find the right one for your tailgating party.
Get a Leatherman New Wave Multi-Purpose Hand Tool to keep in the glove box. Not only will you find it useful on game day, but I bet you’ll find it useful all year long. The Leatherman Multi-Purpose tools are great to keep extras in your toolbox or the garage as well.