On a warm spring evening, we love nothing more than spending a few hours outside under the stars. But even if you enjoy the moonlight, you still need outdoor lighting to make your porch or patio functional. Rather than fooling with wiring and electricity, we love the idea of solar outdoor lights to create warm, ambient light in your outdoor space.
1. Trendscape Large Hammer Solar LED Mercury and Art Glass — We love the mercury glass votive of this solar-powered globe. A powerful solar panel on the top of the light gives it the power it needs to glow from sun-down to sun-up. It also looks just as lovely hanging or on a tabletop.
2. Trendscape Solar LED Party Ball String Lights — These lights would look lovely strung through a pergola or bobbing over a brick patio. They automatically turn on and off with the sun and can withstand the elements.
3. Smart Solar Pearlesque Amber Glass Mosaic Solar T-Light — These colorful tabletop votives would make the perfect centerpiece for an outdoor dining room. Plus, they’re flame-free so you won’t have to worry about accidents.
4. Smart Solar Sentinella PIR Bollard Lights — This string of solar lights would make a great addition to a garden pathway or a charming patio. Their anodized aluminum construction and sleek design make them perfectly suited to a more modern landscape.
5. Nature Solar Outdoor Black LED Umbrella Light — These adorable clip-on lanterns are a versatile choice for any outdoor space.
6. Smart Solar Red, Blue, and Yellow Chinese Solar Lantern — These Chinese lanterns are a fun way to bring color into an outdoor space.