The clock is ticking…only 11 shopping days left until Christmas! Have you found the perfect gifts for all of those DIYers on your list yet? Don’t stress, we’re here to help! Listed below are 25 essential tools we know will help you put a smile on favorite DIYer’s face this Christmas:
- A Ryobi cordless drill kit is a perfect addition to any DIYer’s tool shed.
- Milwaukee HACKZALL cordless reciprocating saws cut through a wide range of materials quickly and easily including wood, metal and PVC.
- Choose a DEWALT XRP 18 Volt Cordless 5- Tool Combo Kit which includes saws, drills and accessories (and comes packaged in a handy contractor bag!). This gift is ideal for any size job, whether building a tree fort or making residential improvements.
- A Paslode Cordless 16-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer with a FREE Battery makes projects with tight spaces or overhead applications a snap, and its lightweight design and shape pack a motor powerful enough to drive 2-1/2 inches into solid oak.
Power hand tools
- For the power tool aficionado, the Husky 48-in-1 Ratcheting Rotary Socket Wrench is the perfect last-minute gift idea and is useful for tightening/loosening nuts and bolts. Its universal tooth design and easy-to-use rotary can tackle almost any job.
- The Milwaukee 12-Volt Cordless Screwdriver makes small repairs easy and convenient (and can run almost all day without recharging!).
- Another multi-purpose, multi-functional gift idea for DIYers is a Dremel 12 Volt Max Cordless Rotary Tool, perfect for applications around the home such as finishing, intricate sanding, polishing, cleaning, engraving and much more.
- For the DIY plumber, try a basic (yet indispensable) gift such as a RIDGID Pipe Cutter.
- If the home plumber on your list has plans to upgrade his/her bathroom fixtures in the near future, a simple and affordable RIDGID Faucet and Sink Installer will serve as a perfect holiday gift.
- For leaky faucet and valve repair, a BrassCraft Steel Basin Wrench makes a perfect plumber’s gift, as it can remove even the toughest frozen-on faucet nuts with its spring-loaded jaw.
- Lastly, an Oatey Utility Brush Set provides an ideal means of cleaning either hard or soft metal pipe.
- For the landscaper or gardener who is always tackling large-scale outdoor jobs, an ECHO Gas-Powered Chain Saw provides ample power in a lightweight package.
- If you prefer to be a bit more creative with your gift-giving, fill a basket with some basic tools such as a Fiskars Garden Trowel, Fiskars Power-Lever Titanium Anvil Pruner and a True Temper Gel-Grip Hand Weeder.
Wood Working Tools
- For the DIYer who enjoys woodworking, a Ryobi 2.5 Amp Band Saw is designed for a variety of wood-oriented applications.
- Buck Bros. Professional Wood Chisels are ideal for almost any type of woodworking project as is an Irwin Double-Edge Pull Saw.
- For a multi-purpose gift, a Pony Pipe Clamp Fixture is ideal for both woodworking as well as metalworking.
- If you have DIYers on your lists who are creative types, they’ll love receiving a Martha Stewart Living Decorative Painting Tool Kit.
- If time allows, another great idea is to customize a gift for the avid painter: Stock a paint bucket with smaller tools such as a pail opener, paint scraper and a wall stripper.
Shop homedepot.com today to save huge by taking advantage of our free shipping on over 60,000 items now through December 16, 2010!