It was just another afternoon in a sleepy neighborhood when the Guerrilla Lawn Care company set out to do what they do best: find overgrown, out-of-control lawns to tame, to the surprise and delight of unsuspecting homeowners.
Armed with the new line of Ryobi 40-Volt Lithium-Ion outdoor tools, including a battery powered Mower, String Trimmer, Chain Saw, Hedge Trimmer and Blower, they conquered the wilds of a lawn with overgrown hedges and thigh-high grass, passing a few of the interchangeable batteries back and forth to get the job done. The homeowner couldn’t help but hug the team’s gorilla mascot when he saw the results.
Here are some of the finer points of Guerrlla Lawn Care’s tools of choice:
- 40-volt battery has longer run time than gas-powered trimmers—with less hassle
- 90-degree pivoting head rotates for walk-behind edging
- 11- to13-inch adjustable string width for ultimate cut control
- Light enough to be handled expertly by a Guerilla Lawn Care member who admits to “never” working out
- Single-lever height adjustment
- Whisper-quiet mower is great for close neighbors or urban yard work
- Starts instantly—no messing with gas or chords
- Took on thigh-high grass and won
- 40-volt battery means no extension cords or heavy gas tanks to mess with
- Wrap-around handle for comfortable trimming at all angles
- Debris guard clears clippings while you trim
- Makes user feel a little like Edward Scissorhands. In a good way.
- Variable speed trigger for adjustable clearing power
- Specially engineered for hard surfaces and small yards
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Great for people who hate sweeping, like the Guerrilla Lawn Care member who used this tool
- 12-inch bar and chain are just the right size for both power and ease of use
- Tool-less chain tensioning for simple adjustments
- Ideal for heavy pruning and quick clean-up jobs
- Gave the Guerilla Lawn Care member who used it a “cool complex” that he didn’t shake for days
And that’s not to mention just how cool these tools look.
Learn more about this Ryobi line by joining Ryobi Nation. It’s your place to share successes, win prizes and get the inside scoop on projects and promotions.